Friday, October 2, 2009

Which is better norton antivirus or mcafee antivirus?

norton systemworks 2005 is bad and i want to replace it with something that is better and does not crash my pc everytime i use it.



Which is better norton antivirus or mcafee antivirus?free spyware



mcafee



Which is better norton antivirus or mcafee antivirus?live update



I like norton AV. been using it for the last 3 years no problem.
I am told that norton is.
Mcafee, but if you use Linux you don't have t worry about that question.
I like my Norton Anti-virus
To be perfectly honest, both work just fine - one finds things the other doesn't, just like a cars made by the different manufactuers, but with the same specs, one runs better.



Norton and McAfee a good virus scanners, but because they're so widely used, a lot of viruses target specifically these two AV softwares! My advice is to use something else... avant! is a great AV program, currently up for the 2006 Awards for best AV software. You can pick it up for FREE at http://www.avant.com



Some other recommendations I have for AV would be Trend Micro at http://www.trendmicro.com (paid subscription), and AVG (but I've heard good and bad about this program).



Good luck and I hope this helps.
Neither. They are both bloatware, a whole lot of crappy extra stuff that you never really need and they are a drain of resources. Get NOD32 does the exact same job, updates more often (as needed not only once a week or less, like norton) and is nice to your computer from resources point of view.
Norton
Try AVG free.

No comments:

Post a Comment