Friday, October 2, 2009

My internet address bar has disappeared. How do I retrieve it?

It disappeared after downloading Norton Protetion Centre and Norton Systemworks. View-toolbars-address bar is on. Hitting F11 makes no difference. Any ideas??



My internet address bar has disappeared. How do I retrieve it?computer repair



view%26gt;toolbars%26gt;Address bar check mark it



My internet address bar has disappeared. How do I retrieve it?free antivirus



Right click in the area where it should be and select "Navigation Toolbar"



Hope this helps,



Jason



http://www.ArticleOnRamp.com
What browser are you using and who is your ISP??? Ir you are using a combination of AOL and Mozilla Firefox you need to change one or the other. That should solve your problem. Let me know if it works



regards



D.C.
go to an area where there is no print on the top area where the addy use to be!! and right click it you will see CUSTOMIZE..hit that ..depending on which browser your using it will be different ..look around to see where or how to add the address bar back.



hope its that simple right? :( :)

No comments:

Post a Comment