Monday, October 5, 2009

Is there a program to monitor software installations?

Norton SystemWorks used to have a installation monitor that told me all the files and registry values made during a software install. I don't have Norton anymore, but is there any such software that tracks changes to computer? My point isn't to uninstall stuff, but just to check on what changed. So I don't mind an uninstaller program so long as it tells me what files and registry values changed.



Also: Tried Filemon, but that only tracks all the files that were accessed!



Is there a program to monitor software installations?stinger



http://www.withopf.com/tools/trackwinsta...



TrackWinstall



Is there a program to monitor software installations?virus scanner



AllSpyMonitor is designed for the hidden computer monitoring and the monitoring of the computer activity.



I dont know if it can really help,but u can have a free try first at:



http://www.files1000.com/Shareware/secur...



Best regards.
you can use spybot and its free, i dont remember the site but just search it, its totally free

No comments:

Post a Comment