Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I boot from norton systemworks 2003?

My aunt just crashed her pc. I don't have a floppy drive to make a bootable floppy, and she no longer has her windows xp disc. SO, I have norton systemworks 2003 that I've never even used, but the manual is long gone. How do I boot from this cd? SHe can't even get graphics at this point- no bios or anything. She's been having problems with her pc already, but she installed some faulty scanner drivers, and that's when the trouble happened tonight. But because of the trouble, she already set it to boot from cd by default (probably part of the problem, lol) She's not on the internet, so it's not any virus trouble. I was in a hurry, so I forgot to ask her to try booting up in safe mode, but it sounds like she can't even get the computer to that point esp w/ no graphics. Anyways, how do I boot from the norton cd, and what am I gonna do if I get that to work?



How do I boot from norton systemworks 2003?best antivirus software



I think the resuce is only good if you previously created a disaster recovery disc or something similar with the product. Good luck, sounds pretty messed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment