Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do I need Norton Systemworks AND Internet Security? I need to renew subscription very soon. What sho

I need to renew my Norton Internet Security and Systemeworks Basic 2006 very soon on both mine and my son's computer. Is SystemWorks necessary?



Do I need Norton Systemworks AND Internet Security? I need to renew subscription very soon. What should I buyaurora



Better than free trials there are free anti virus software available just in-case your like me and a bit cautious about these things. First ans is right too but if want go to downloads.com and check the anti virus software out. What I do is then filter the data to show freeware and highest rated by cnet. You can read the reviews and then download whichever you think is suitable. Usually the highest rated by cnet is what I go for but it might depend on what the individuals needs are as well.



You can also do the same for firewall, I think zonelabs is still the highest rated on there but haven't checked for a while.



Good luck.



Do I need Norton Systemworks AND Internet Security? I need to renew subscription very soon. What should I buydownload



No i wouldn;t have thought so, if its saying you need to renew it, why not try just downloading another free trial of Norton Antivirus from the google pack available on Google. It gives you longer then to comtemplate whether or not next time to buy both items together or not.
I like Norton Internet Security--it offers a well-rounded suite of applications to keep your computer secure while surfing the Internet. I do not, however, like Systemworks. I think it adds too much overhead for what it does. Many of the tools included in Systemworks are already found built into Windows. So I'd get the NIS, but not the SystemWorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment