Thursday, October 8, 2009

Norton SystemWorks 2006 question?

I am having issues with this system suddenly. It appears that the Norton program is causing the computer to suddenly stop and reboot. In the files details box, I was able to backtrack the files to the Norton program. I really think I need to dump this program and get something a tad more stable. But, funds are low. I know there are some freeware programs around,but I don't know much about any of them. Any suggestions on what to do about Norton or what I should get in its place? And kindly only respond if you have vaild information. Thanks,



Buzzy



Note- XP w/ SP2



Norton SystemWorks 2006 question?free adware remover



Hi Buzzy, Norton gave us nothing but trouble.



We now use AVG free addition.



works for us. 鈾?br>Norton SystemWorks 2006 question?internet security 2006





AVG = AVERAGE Report It


Never had any problems with Norton Systemworks 2006. But if your looking for something better than i suggest this.



Spysweeper is the way to go.



The best software you should get is Spysweeper with Anti-virus, this software is too good and gets better everyday. This is ELITE software. It blocks over 433,000 definition threats, which contain several fringerprints with each(you can do the math). No other software can compete with that or come close for that matter. It catches everything and has active shields. I've used them all and it is 2nd to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment