Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why is my computer worse after installing Norton SystemWorks?

I just installed Norton SystemWorks and now my computer is slower and I have problems getting online. I had to remove yahoo messenger to get my system to work, and it is still slower than before by a very noticeable amount. I bought the stuff to make sure my system ran well, not worse. I want to have system protection, but that's useless if the system doesn't work right! Any suggestions or answers would be appreciated.



Why is my computer worse after installing Norton SystemWorks?computer repair



Where are you? I miss you!!



Why is my computer worse after installing Norton SystemWorks?free antivirus



----------------------------------------...



Computer Slow



Download and then run startup.exe at:



http://www.mlin.net/startupcpl.shtml.......



Can't live without it and windows...



Then disable and/or uninstall whatever u don't need.



Other things to try:



1 - Disk Cleanup (removal of temp files, cookies, etc.)



2 - Defrag



3 - Registry Cleanup (CAN BE VERY RISKY!)



Joe...



--------------------------------------...



Computer Virus/Spyware/Adware/Malware/etc



All free...



Download and then run Avira AntiVir Personal Edition Classic at:

No comments:

Post a Comment