Monday, October 5, 2009

I want to set my computer to require a password only for certain hours of the day?

I want to set a password for my computer, but one that only has to be used between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. I have Windows XP Media Center and Norton SystemWorks Standard Edition.



Might there be something free I can download that will do this?



I want to set my computer to require a password only for certain hours of the day?anti virus protection



It's possible. Run a screen saver at night that requires a password to unlock it. That option is right in the screen saver menu. Or just password protect your account and log out at night.



I want to set my computer to require a password only for certain hours of the day?antivirus



Is your computer on from 11 PM to 5am?



For what reason?



To password protect a computer its really an all or nothing thing! Either you always want your computer protected or, you dont care!



I could see more if you wanted to password protect it like between 3-7pm so your kids won't get on it with out asking you!



There might be a program out there but not many (and probably not free).
now u have to install chilled control software
i dont think its possible

No comments:

Post a Comment