Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have norton internet securities and norton systemworks on my comp,but its still slow.WHY??

My computers cpu usage speed always reads at 100% even if your not doing anything. I got the Norton Systemworks to help out but it still runs really slugish. Im not a computer expert but if anyone can give me some help I would greatly appreciate it. Its just over all running really slow and I can't understand why. Please give me some help......



I have norton internet securities and norton systemworks on my comp,but its still slow.WHY??computer protection



Dont use norton. It creates too much problems when u need to uninstall it. U cant remove it fully from ur computer ur self. To remove norton u shall hv to use Norton Removal Tool which is available on norton website. Use avg instead, it is free also



I have norton internet securities and norton systemworks on my comp,but its still slow.WHY??free antivirus download



Norton will be always slow u first uninstall than install some antivirus Like avast or AVG .Get That From filehippo.com
i think the norton itself that making your computer slow. i don't use it. try McAfee for antivirus..um you check what other applications that running..look for the not important one and get rid of them using Add or Remove program.
Clean your cache,



then Boot into safe mode, then go to Start/all programs/accessories/system tools/disk cleanup , and run disk cleanup .

No comments:

Post a Comment