Monday, October 5, 2009

I am having a norton antivirus problem.. doesn any one how to...?

i removed and reinstall norton systemworks 2007 which will be due in a 107 days..my problem is i cant get rid of the "at risk" red warning... it says protection updates.. i have done all the live updates and there is nothing to down load since it all down loaded.. but the "fix it" is still there... also i checked the lastest update on my computer and it showes 8-23-06 i dont know what else to do or change this date can anyone help me..please.. thank you



I am having a norton antivirus problem.. doesn any one how to...?software



JUST DUMP THE WHOLE THING PERIOD ...IT IS CRAP WAS CRAP ALWAYS WILL BE .....



I am having a norton antivirus problem.. doesn any one how to...?vincent



Yes it was in the news that norton has a big flaw with its auto fix tool.



http://www.computerworld.com/action/arti...



You need to manually download the patch for your infected norton product from the above news article. You will see that norton systemworks 2007 is among the damaged norton products.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment