Friday, October 2, 2009

Why does IE 7 just randomly close on certain web pages?

I have a laptop which is running IE7. I have had no problems for the past month and a half connecting or anything. However all of a sudden for the past week when I try to search certain websites, an error message comes up saying that there was a problem with IE and that it was closing. I've run symantec Internet security and SystemWorks and the computer is coming up clean of any viruses etc. and both programs are updated regularly...sooo whats the deal, I don't get it at all.



Why does IE 7 just randomly close on certain web pages?antivirus scan



This was happening to me last week. I don't know what it was, but I cleared my cookies out and rebooted my computer and I haven't had any problems since. So far:-)



Why does IE 7 just randomly close on certain web pages?computer security



I know that started happening to me so I got Mozilla Firefox. It's better.
Because Internet Explorer is very unstable and is full of security holes.



Switch to Firefox, you will be pleased.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment