Thursday, October 8, 2009

When renewing my subscription with Symantec do I renew SystemWorks or AntiVirus ??

My Virus definitions are expired and I need to update them. I was a little confused on which renewal to download. SystemWorks, AntiVirus or both!!



When renewing my subscription with Symantec do I renew SystemWorks or AntiVirus ??computer security



Antivirus. SystemsWorks a suite of applications for enhacing system performance.



When renewing my subscription with Symantec do I renew SystemWorks or AntiVirus ??free spyware remobal



Renewal of the AntiVirus subscription sounds like what you need. With that you will be able to keep up-to-date virus definitions. However.... check out the price Symantec will charge because at this point in the year, you can frequently find Norton AntiVirus 2006, including a 1-year subscription, available in "computer" stores for almost nothing (after rebate).
if u have system works,ur can update 2 of them but the antivirus is more important.contact norton support for more info at info@symantec.com
Don't do either. Go buy a new version, mail in for the rebate and you get 12 months of free updates because you upgraded. Costs less this way.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?l...
Antivirus
Hey Dont do anytin, symantec is a crap. go to www.9down.com from there download zone alarm pro its free than download kaspersky antivirus than download ewido antispyware the best solution please
You will be renewing the antivirus program only, system works is a different software program..

No comments:

Post a Comment