Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Norton Systemworks 2006 pirated products?

I have Norton Systemworks 2006 premier and Norton Internet security 2006. I have install those 2 products (including Norton Utilities,Cleanup,Goback,Antivirus,Ghost... togather. After getting instruction from ithis site about Norton Internet security 2006, its running well. Now i am facing problem in Norton systemworks 2006. When i run liveupdate after some updates Norton systemworks become inactive. But NIS still work. So,please can anyone help me by giving instruction like Norton Internet Security 2006. What i have to do and what i need to uncheck in update for Norton systemworks 2006.



Norton Systemworks 2006 pirated products?agv



Norton checks for your serial number and product activation code



when you go to live update if incorrect norton disables the program I assume you used a key gen with your copy this norton looks for I can send you one for norton system works 2005 which you can try if you want it works with my 2005 now problems Click on norton system works options General disable critical live update and system wide automatic live update that will disable your updates you anti virus should still update



Norton Systemworks 2006 pirated products?antivirus software



Nevil, I would not use Norton Systemworks if they sent me a free copy and life time upgrades for free. This product is just nasty and slow. It crippled a new computer I bought a few months ago. I was getting ready to send the computer back when I uninstalled Norton and suddenly the computer was flying. Try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment