Friday, October 2, 2009

Performance software?

I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with the SYSTEM MECHANIC 6 software. I've heard from a few sources that it's the reaal deal as far as fixing serious issues on a PC. Is it as good as I am hearing? Does it cause system problems like NORTON SYSTEMWORKS does?



Performance software?computer protection



I have used System Mechanic versions 5 and 6. I found version 5 to be very effective without slowing down my computer. However, I can not say the same about version 6. By default, once installed, it adds several startup programs which slowed down starting Windows. In addition, in the background, it drained a lot of memory and CPU processing power. Personally, I felt it was trying to do too much. Instead, i would recommend you try TuneUp Utilities 2006 which is comparable to System Mechanic. It is incredible easy to use and it doesn't slow down the computer. Its system tuneup, registry cleaner, uninstaller, Windows customizer and file recovery is superior to System Mechanic. Like System Mechanic, it offers a 30 day trial. You will be pleasantly surprised by how well it works. Go to http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-u...



Performance software?free antivirus download



I tried it and I think it is somewhat useless and very dangerous. It makes certain changes to your system that you cannot tell it is making and when something goes south you won't be able to undo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment