Monday, October 5, 2009

Accessing The Internet??

I cannot access the internet except when using Ares or Internet Explorer. No programs can connect to the internet to update and its pissing me off. Ive tried my firewall and thats not the problem. I have Norton Systemworks 2003 and Norton AntiVirus Corprate Edition installed. Can anyone help??



Accessing The Internet??security



Norton suxs.Need I say more.



Accessing The Internet??trojan



there must be wrong with the yahoo cannectin or messenger so re install all messenger
wow thats really weird..ive had similar problems where i coudl onyl use ares and not internet explorer but never anything qyuite like what u have i cant help you sorry..
reset your modem/router, and then try and halt Norton and your windows firewall, one of them may be blocking you

No comments:

Post a Comment