Monday, October 5, 2009

Which norton product is the best?

norton internet security, Norton SystemWorks, Norton SystemWorks鈩?Basic Edition, Norton SystemWorks鈩?Premier, ?



Which norton product is the best?pc security



norton internet security...gives you virus protection, two-way bi directional protection that windows xp firewall doesn't give you...anti-spam protection, e-mail filtering etc....definately the best suite on the market....i have been using it for 3 years running, upgrading every year to the newer version with no problems...



Which norton product is the best?symantic



Personal opinion only.... I don't like Norton although my business makes me use it. Download the free anti vir program. I used it until they made me delete it. Norton makes my system lag big time. Give it a shot it's free Anti Vir
well premier, but you really dont need that much protectino for only home use. thats for people who are trying to actually hack your individual computer, which small chace.



*best answer please*
ONE VOTE FOR "NONE".
i have norton internet security for about 6 months and have never got a virus
None. Norton is a horrid product.
i have all of them! wooo hoo! fyi i dint pay **** for them!
Norton SystemWorks鈩?Premier
Norton software will give you more problems than fixes.
I don't like Norton. SystemWorks is decent though. I've never installed one, I just use the use program on CD function they have. It detects alot of invalid Active X in your computer. I have suggested using Avast! Anti Virus Home Edition. It has alot of functionality and very good internet security. I have installed this on alot of my clients computers and they are very satisfied with it so far. And it's free!!!!!!
Norton and I don't get along. The programs are slow, bloated and just a bigger pain in my neck than they're worth.



Antivirus: AVG Free Antivirus. It doesn't cost anything if it's for personal use. The file is tiny compared to Norton AV. I get automatic updates every day. And the program runs faster than Norton.



I recommend Windows Firewall or ZoneAlarm for firewall protection. Either application is free and better than Norton.



And don't believe the myth that you must pay for good software. There are plenty of excellent, free alternatives. Just make sure that you check for spyware and adware. Some companies package these with free programs, but there are plenty who don't.
premier , i have it, it works great !

No comments:

Post a Comment