Monday, October 5, 2009

Are there any registry fixers online that are freeware, or trialware?

I used one and it counted a WHOPPING 181 errors in my registry. I used Systemworks 2004, and it found 53 errors in the registry and repaired them. I also used another freeware registry fixer and it found like 12 and repaired them.



I am looking for software that will scan and fix all registry errors, whether it's freeware or trialware. I am not a cheapo. I want to buy some software that will be reliable. I don't know which software to trust.



I don't know if the shareware scanner that found 181 errors is legit. Maybe it is. I don't know. I just need something!



thanx!



Are there any registry fixers online that are freeware, or trialware?viruses



I like using CCleaner. It's free and will fix registry errors. You can also use it to remove junks. http://www.ccleaner.com



Are there any registry fixers online that are freeware, or trialware?antispam



i use regscrubXP and regseeker. both are free and they compliment each other well (1 will catch something the other didnt) reg cleaners seem to be like adware progs....some are good at one thing but lacking elsewhere. based on that, i use 2.
i use "Advanced System Optimizer" by Systwear, Inc. It has not only registry cleaner but other cleaners such as start up cleaner, disk cleaner and many more. It is rated the best from PC World magazine and simple to use.



Also the newest version of McAfee has the registry cleaner built in to its product. I hope this helps.
Go to download.com and do a search for eusing...its a reg cleaner..and you can download. it...It might want you to register it..but just skip it..and you can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment