Monday, October 5, 2009

Norton antibot?

i currently have norton 2008, and norton systemworks basic.



do you think getting norton antibot is worth it and what are your views on norton antibot? thank you. no other rubbish please, just this or i will get it removed. thank you very much



Norton antibot?photoshop



I always hated Norton after it crashed my computer. I switched to Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite. So it is basically ur option, but my opinion is that Norton Sucks...I had Zone Alarm and everything was awesome. Then I looked at Internet Security Suite Ratings and chose the second top best. BitDefender Internet Security. There is a con to that. It glitches a lot so it is rather better to take Zone Alarm ISS .... that is what i think.



Norton antibot?symatec



Norton Antibot is Heuristic based Security software, it doesn't work on Virus definitions as other Norton products do, it watches the behavior of the programs and then stop them if necessary. I think it is compatible with your installed Norton products, please get it confirmed with their support first.

No comments:

Post a Comment