Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In Norton SystemWorks I cannot activate it ... when my time expires will I lose access to the entire

SystemWorks was previously installed on another computer in our home and I would like it on our laptop also. Will I only have to purchase the anti virus portion or will the entire program de-activate?



In Norton SystemWorks I cannot activate it ... when my time expires will I lose access to the entire program?antivirus downloads



I'm not sure how that works, I think it will still work you just wont get any new updates and soon your computer will be infested with the latest New Malware.



Personally I don't believe is paying for that Bloatware and use the following Free programs.



I have used them for years and NEVER had a problem.



(You can run everything pelow except 2 Anti-virus at the same time as they will cause problems with each other.)



I use all of the following Free software with Windows XP SP2 and Internet Explorer with MSN toolbar and the pop-up blocker turned on and have never had a single problem with my computer sense Microsoft came out with SP2. (knock on wood.) (And be sure to keep Windows and the following software Updated)



The best Anti-virus is: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition. (www.grisoft.com)http://www.grisoft.com/doc/289/lng/us/tp...



The Best Spyware defense is: SpyBot Search and Destroy (%26lt;--Englishhttp://www.safer-networking.org/en/index... version



AND: AdAware SE (www.lavasoft.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment