Monday, October 5, 2009

Dell latitdue cpi A366XT?

I added extra RAM in my spare slot. When I turned on my computer it Reconized the RAM. Ever since than my computer has ran slower. I bought Nortons systemworks and it fixed a bunch of errors. it runs a little faster but still not right. Checkit Diagnostics (A program that comes with Systemworks) said that my Processor is only 90mhz. i know for a fact that it is a Pentium II 233mhz. is there any way to fix this or is something else wrong?



Dell latitdue cpi A366XT?trojan



I am not sure how much RAM you have added but upgrading RAM for those generation is kinda tricky. Because not all RAMs are accepted. I recently got some Dell Latitude CPT series (celeron 450) and I discovered it only recognizes half of my 64MB Memory modules (like 5 piece of RAM out of 10, not 32MB out of 64MB). Even if it does recognize it it is not guranteed to work. There might be memory read/write errors still. The best thing is to borrow another piece of RAM which you are certain is 100% compatible and test it. Hope it helps and good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment