Monday, October 5, 2009

My computer has a virus. I tried to install Norton SystemWorks 2006 Setup and it won't accept.

Setup was unable to remove previously installed version of this product. Please try manually removing it via Add/Remove Program. Click here to go to Symantec Technical Support. The install encountered an error %26 unable to continue. Help.



My computer has a virus. I tried to install Norton SystemWorks 2006 Setup and it won't accept. Install failed.norton 2008



Personally, I hate Norton. Most of their programs are AWFUL. To get a good virus scan, use TrendMicro. You can find it by typing "Trend Micro Online virus scan" into a search and it will pop up. Scan and then try and remove it, or go into Safe Mode and try to remove it -- to get to safe mode press F10 at the reboot of your computer, before the logo appears.



My computer has a virus. I tried to install Norton SystemWorks 2006 Setup and it won't accept. Install failed.pop up blocker



Nortons is a waste of time.



Download a free Antivirus like Avast! Home Edition link can be found below try it and see how you go.



If it fails the virus you have will not allow any antivirus to be installed so reinstalling Windows is the only way.
my manager did this the other day. You have to get ride of the virus becaue you can put the anti virus system on your computer
Do what it said...

No comments:

Post a Comment