Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What do you think of Norton Systemworks 2006, and do you think a product from another company is bet

I am running Windows ME here, and my updates subscription on my Norton Systemworks 2004 just ran out.



What do you think of Norton Systemworks 2006, and do you think a product from another company is better?avast



Norton Systemworks 2006, is a very good product..If you had more time, you could buy it at Staples..But, you have to wait, until you can find it, with rebates..etc..I paid exactly $00.00 when I got mine, in October..There was a rebate from staples, and one from nortons, and an instant rebate, at the register, when you paid for it..Here is there website, if you want to take a look..



http://www.staples.com good luck..



What do you think of Norton Systemworks 2006, and do you think a product from another company is better?ducati



Windows ME, is not a factor, when running norton's system works..It runs well, on any windows system.. Report It


system works 2006 is awsome...thats what I use and I have no problems at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment