Friday, October 2, 2009

Have you done a norton security scan?

i went to the norton website and used their security scan. it scans your pc to see if you have anti virus, anti spy etc etc.



when my scan was complete, it said i had NOTHING in my pc. no anti virus, nothing!! and recommended norton 360.



what made me laugh was the fact i had norton internet security 2008 and systemworks in my pc and it couldn't even pick up it's own software. pmpl ha ha



Have you done a norton security scan?auto protect



just goes to show you that they don't scan your system but fake a scan and try to sell you a product. and the funny part is you already had there's. thanks for the laugh. lmao



Have you done a norton security scan?downloads



I had Norton and Symantec. When first installing symantec, I did a live update and had a hitchicker logger attack from their site! Now I'm using Windows Live OneCare, and am very trouble free.
Good old Norton....makes you wonder if its picking up viruses when you use it on a daily basis.
Lol...
Goes to show you the way they assume everyone is gullible!!
I use Linux.
I have a broadband package that I can have Norton for free if I want it, I choose not to as is one of the biggest system hogs around, not to mention how hard it is to uninstall ALL of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment