Friday, October 2, 2009

I need new Security Software for my computer. What is Best?

I am using McAfee and I am not happy with the results. Along with McAfee, I am also using Spysweeper as a backup and Spysweeper picks up ifections that McAfee leaves behind. I have used Norton in the Past (Norton SystemWorks 2002-2004), but I really started to get frustrated with them. Has Norton Improved. What about Microsoft's One Touch? Any Other Suggestions would be Helpful. Thank You!



I need new Security Software for my computer. What is Best?bmw



I have been reading these threads and most people seem to suggest that Norton takes up too much memory and slows your computer down. It is also notoriously difficult to remove once installed. I had some problems a few years back and I wanted the best security so I did some research and I can positively recommend these two items to you. I work on the Internet daily and since I installed these I have never had a problem.



Kaspersky anti-virus and CounterSpy anti-spyware. They work well together, won't slow your system down, and will actively protect you at the highest level.



regards, Zyfert http://spyware.cybersprout.com



I need new Security Software for my computer. What is Best?free adware remover



Consider some of these free ones http://www.basicspywaretips.com/freeviru...

No comments:

Post a Comment