Monday, October 5, 2009

Is the main source of Registry errors caused by spyware???

I have a great CD/DVD burning program, but the key to that program constantly gets wiped out everytime I do a sweep with Norton Systemworks. I then have to reload my CD/DVD program, then use the 'fix' to put the key back in. I've disabled the scanner which sweeps the Registry %26 allows the program to do other things. I have CC Clearner to scan the registry %26 have my program listed as an exception, so the scan doesn't knock out my CD/DVD program again. Someone told me that the main source of Registry errors are caused by spyware.



Is this true??



Is the main source of Registry errors caused by spyware???spyware remove



"I have CC Cleaner to scan the registry %26 have my program listed as an exception, so the scan doesn't knock out my CD/DVD program again."



Unlist your program in cCleaner, there's no need to list it as an exception. Then, re-boot. That should fix it.



"Someone told me that the main source of Registry errors are caused by spyware."



Not strictly true. It's only one of many sources of Registry errors, the main ones being "installing and removing" many programs over time, and all types of malware.



Is the main source of Registry errors caused by spyware???virus protection



swings and roundabouts

No comments:

Post a Comment