Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have Norton SystemWorks 2008 Standard Edition. Everything is installed correctly but..?

It says that Im not protected by a virus protection? I thought that this came with a virus protection. Please help me! Im confused, and I tried to chat with someone from the site but it wont let me for some reason.



I have Norton SystemWorks 2008 Standard Edition. Everything is installed correctly but..?download



Congratulations. You now have the biggest resource hog in the computing world on your computer.



I only use Norton Anti-Virus. That SystemWorks 2006 convinced me never to have another system suite on my computer system.



I only need anti-virus program, not some bells and whistle monster that Symantec created.



Sarge



I have Norton SystemWorks 2008 Standard Edition. Everything is installed correctly but..?hijackthis



I have always purchased Norton and feel secure with it.



I also use a site called:



Help.Protonic.com,



They give computer help for FREE to anyone that asks.



Their site explained to me that they would respond to my e-mail in about a week, yet they responded with-in hours. I was very pleased. They information they gave me was very helpful.



Yahoo offers free Anti-Spy protection. The anti virus, and firewall protection information I retrieved from protonic seems viable and trust worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment