Monday, October 5, 2009

Which is better?

Which is better?



Norton Internet Security 2006 or Norton systemworks premier 2006?



I heard that Internet security is really secure but premier seems to be first class solution.



But which is actually better? And does SystemWorks have a firewall?



Cheers!



Which is better?systemworks



No.. Systemworks does not contain a firewall.. It includes Norton AntiVirus, And a few extra utilities to clean up your computer and make it run faster.. I used systemworks before and loved it.



Norton Internet Security 2006 includes the Firewall, Anti-Virus, And parental controls.



Which is better?windows



The best firewall Ive seen is Zonealarm, they have a great free firewall. Also try Avast! antivirus, also free.
system works is better and yes it does
use norton internet security and be sure about it
I believe that Norton is an inferior product. I suggest an alternate product. Unfortunatly, I won't say which one, since I'm not on their payroll. You can do better than Norton. Keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment