Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I HAVE MCAFEE INTERNET SECURITY SOFTWARE AND NORTON'S SYSTEMWORKS 2007. CAN I USE THESE BOTH ON

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!



NO WAY!!



If I were you I would ditch both of them and get some real anti-virus software such as Kaspersky.



Together with CounterSpy anti-spyware you will have the ultimate protection without any conflicts or loss of speed.



Regards, Zyfert http://spyware.cybersprout.com



I HAVE MCAFEE INTERNET SECURITY SOFTWARE AND NORTON'S SYSTEMWORKS 2007. CAN I USE THESE BOTH ON THE SAME COMUnorten



no.. you will have problem along the way. it's one or the other.....



I HAVE MCAFEE INTERNET SECURITY SOFTWARE AND NORTON'S SYSTEMWORKS 2007. CAN I USE THESE BOTH ON THE SAME COMUpanda



Don't yell.
THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT VERSION OF SYSWORKS YOU HAVE. PERSONALLY A RULE OF GOOD PRACTICE IS TO TRY TO USE PRODUCTS ALL FROM THE SAME COMPANY SO I WOULD SWITCH TO NORTON INTERNET SEC SUITE. BUT THAT WOULD ONLY BE IF I DIDNT TRUST ZONE ALARM MORE SINCE THE GOVERMENT USES THEIR PRODUCTS. OMG ISNT CAPSLOCK FUN!?!?



please refrain from doing your question in all caps next time. :D
Yes you can i have on my computer.
Been there, done that, did it,. Neither support the other and you will have problems. My tower is in the shop now because of it. And if you have already installed these softwares, you will get pop-ups stating that one does not support the other. Especially if you run anti-virus scan from either software. One software will not over ride the other because of the terms and agreements.
No you can't. If you used ,the computer will be slow and cannot work
No, just one.
You cannot have McAffee and Norton on a computer at the same time. As others have said, they both treat each other as viruses. I learned this when I installed McAffee over Norton and it locked my entire computer. It would boot up and work for a few minutes, then lock up and nothing I did could unlock it. I had to restart the system every time. I finally had to save everything I could to disk and wipe the hard drive to start over. Now I just have Norton.
No you should not because both treat one another as virus %26 keeps conflicting %26 finally serious system error. Use only one %26 that too mcafee, it eats up less system resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment