Friday, October 2, 2009

Issues with internet games?

I have Norton internet security, norton systemworks premier 2006, ad aware, and AVG. I can't get onto some game sites, like neopets.com



I tried to do what the site told me to, but it's for norton internet 2004.



I would really appreciate it if someone could help.



Also, please no idiotic answers saying that I should work on math or something. I am also an extreme computer gamer and surfer.



Issues with internet games?cafe racer



it must have been your security programs that's blocking you in getting some of the sites. temporarily, turn off each of the program and access neopets.com, if it will work, you need to uninstall/reinstall these programs, its set too high for you to surf well. good luck



(at least you are not an idiot who blamed this problem to your ISP, no offense bro!)

No comments:

Post a Comment