Thursday, October 8, 2009

Norton systemworks problem! plsss HELP!?

I cant seem to enable norton auto protect and email scanning turns up an error reading. I can do a virus scan and clean sweep etc. and i can update. whats wrong? am i infected? my pc seems to be working pretty well. thnx



Norton systemworks problem! plsss HELP!?free antivirus download



Close all open programs, including any email programs you may have running. Then try to enable auto protect again. If this doesn't work, then there is a patch on the Symantec website to correct this. This is a known bug. Just go to their website and search for auto protect fix.



Chuck



http://www.ebusinesswiz.com



Norton systemworks problem! plsss HELP!?internet security



contact their customer support. Norton is known for their outstanding customer support. choose chat, email, or phone.
which version is it



2007 or older



try reinstalling the program if u get an up-date problem then go to the norton website and search for intelligent update Norton. reinstall will solve this issue
I used Norton for years and my computer still got infected and it ate up tons of resources. I took it to the shop and the repair guy deleated it and put avast virus protection on my computer and it is free and works way better. It was very stressful at first when he did that I though. A free Virus PROGRAM!!! I am domed but it turns out Avast caught more virus's and trojan horses than Norton and I couldn't be happier.



If you choose to keep it you nay have to go the symantics website and get the removal tool that uninstalls it properly and reinstall the product. I did that many times.
Well, to tell you the truth Norton is trash, especially since it is one of the most popular anti-viruses. because of the popularity many people will purposely target norton with new virsus and the such.



Personally i run AVG- anti virus on every comp i run. Its free and have never had a problem.



Aso i would recommend Zonealarms free firewall and Spybot Search %26 destroy anti spyware

No comments:

Post a Comment