Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Norton systemworks?

Will norton systemworks slow my system down like norton internet security does ? I notice that with systemworks, you also get norton anti-virus. I have never used norton anti virus on it's own, only used it with norton internet security, which i took off because my machines took too long to boot and were sluggish. So will norton systemworks, with the anti virus do the same ? Thanks guys.



Norton systemworks?anti virus protection



I just bought Norton 360 and downloaded it to my computer last Thursday. By Sunday, my computer was at an absolute standstill (I have cable internet). Since I couldn't accomplish anything online, I suffered through the 30+ minute wait to talk to a customer service rep. They did a pcAnywhere number and started looking through my computer. They found remnants of SBC-Yahoo antivirus and removed it. Fixed the problem. Computer back up to speed. I didn't even know it was there. Just be sure you have NO other antivirus software in your computer before you install Norton.



Norton systemworks?antivirus



everything u put on your pc will slow the boot but no systemworks doesnt load on bootup like internet security

No comments:

Post a Comment