Friday, October 2, 2009

Trouble with rebates,...?

Does anyone else feel that rebates are just scams? Most companies do honor them and you see your money in about 2 months. However, I have been dragged through the mud by so many companies that either take half a year to honor their rebate or never honor it at all that I just do not trust rebates anymore at all.



As an example, I have never received any rebates of any kind from Norton Systemworks ever, no matter how complete my information is or how many copies I send them proving that they have received all the information they have requested, I never get the money they owe me, just a series of excuses (one after another.) This was both the original time I purchased their anti-virus software and the time I purchased the update two years later.



If you have ever been screwed out of your money by a company that does not honor their advertised rebates?



Trouble with rebates,...?free spyware remover



Yes, for the longest time I fell for that. If I was to recall all the un-received rebates, I would have well over two grand



Trouble with rebates,...?ktm



Apart from that I also found Norton anti-virus was crap and I had nothing but Trojans and viruses on my system.



Norton screw you both ways.



I had better protection on my computer with Avast which is FREE for home use and very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment