Friday, October 2, 2009

Can I sell used software?

I bought Norton SystemWorks 2005 Premier a couple of months ago and I have no use for it anymore, so I was wondering if I could sell it on eBay. I鈥檝e used the code to activate it on my computer twice. Once I did it when I first installed it, second was when I had to do a system recovery and installed it again. So can I legally sell the software; its a genuine cd.



Can I sell used software?download



Sure as long as you don't get caught.



Coach



Can I sell used software?hijackthis



I think you can most likely. As long as you include a pic of the cd. Ebay usually checks to see if their is a picture, if their not they look at your listing to see if its a illegal copy or not, so as long as you got a picture, you should be fine.
I don't think they will allow it
NO.
No... because you have used the activation number with it. Norton keeps records of it and it can only be used for one year.



E

No comments:

Post a Comment