Friday, October 2, 2009

Are these programs/applications supposed to be on my computer?? They look questionable??

I have had to completely reinstall my operating system due to a virus...ugh. But I am pretty much updating every application and driver, however my hp pavilion dv4150us notebook seems to have alot of tasks running in the task manager and folders/files that I don't know if I need? Maybe malware/spyware/virus? I have ran my norton antivirus numerous times, but nothing...Does anyone know of a good helpful free website (not microsoft) where I can find out what these files and drivers are for so I can delete the unnessary ones? Also if i have norton systemworks premier installed on my computer should I continue to have Windows Firewall on?



Are these programs/applications supposed to be on my computer?? They look questionable??kawasaki



My solution in the past, when I've had questions like this, is to Google each program individually. Sometimes I see an identification for software, sometimes not. But it's easier than trashing my system by deleting something i need.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment