Friday, October 2, 2009

PLEASE HELP: Norton System Works Firewall?

I do not know how many of you have heard of the nintendo wi-fi connection. I have a nintendo DS, and have been trying to connect it. I bought a nintendo wi-fi USB connector. Everything goes great except at the very end. I went to the wi-fi website for help, and it said I might have a firewall blocking it.



I have the Norton SystemWorks 2007. I do not know how to check the firewall to see if the nintendo wi-fi connection is in the list. I need to unblock it if so. I have checked with the norton website, and even chatted with a personal assistant. I am so frustrated. Does anyone know how to check the norton 2007 firewall??? PLEASE HELP!!!!



PLEASE HELP: Norton System Works Firewall?ducati



eewww..you have a product by norton. That's your first problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment