Friday, October 2, 2009

How do I turn on firewall?

I have Norton Antivirus Norton SystemWorks and my computer with windows XP and NVIDIA Firewall is off so .how can I turn on.



How do I turn on firewall?free antivirus



Go to start. Than go to 'Control Panel'. Than click on 'Security Center'. Once you are there it should say Firewall and it might have an off sign. Click the arrow going down, and it should say to turn it on.



How do I turn on firewall?internet



go to start, then control panel. double-click the Windows Firewall icon and select On.
go panel control and security and thewindows firewall and change turn on or turn off
control panel - firewall
First off, Norton Sucks HAIRY A$S, so you really don't want that. Otherwise, just go into Start%26gt;Control Panels%26gt;Security and find your firewall settings from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment