Friday, October 2, 2009

Can anyone give me some insight and advice about these computer questions???

I have had to completely reinstall my operating system due to a virus...ugh. But I am pretty much updating every application and driver, however my hp pavilion dv4150us notebook (xp pro sp2)seems to have alot of tasks running in the task manager and folders/files that I don't know if I need? Maybe malware/spyware/virus? I have ran my norton antivirus numerous times, but nothing...Does anyone know of a good helpful free website (not microsoft) where I can find out what these files and drivers are for so I can delete the unnessary ones? Also if i have norton systemworks premier installed on my computer should I continue to have Windows Firewall on? Oh and What does microsoft.net framework do? Do I need this? And what does the group policy setting "NT Authority" for?



Can anyone give me some insight and advice about these computer questions???free adware remover



I cant give exact answer, but i suggest you use external task manager to see more comprehensive whats runnin.



Download dTaskManager from dimio.altervista.org then run it.



You may see ALL task runnin, some maybe virus, you can decide wheter it virus or not by lookin it address, if you sure it is unnormal, you can kill the task easily ( which default task manager cant).



Can anyone give me some insight and advice about these computer questions???internet security 2006



If you not sure what these programs running on the back, you type the names on the Google or yahoo search engine.. For example:



suatr.exe



You type this and read the explanation.
PC magaczine.com check for the free software from Panda good software there and its free
go to



http://www.processlibrary.com/



it tells u common startup...one that should be there...and even does a scan for u 2 see if they are valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment